Call Now For An Appointment
Call Now For An Appointment
Towing & Roadside Assistance
Available 24 hrs a day/365 days a year
Coffee & Snacks
Clean, Safe, Healthy Environment
Meet The Team
Earle Arnold began working in a gas station at age 14. He continued working part-time while attending Poolesville High School and Montgomery College. In 1977, Earle became the manager of 40 West Auto Care & Towing In 1988, Earle expanded to include the present location at 284 Montevue Lane. He retired from the gas station in 2004 to concentrate on the auto repair & towing services only. He retained the name 40 West because of their name recognition Earle enjoys giving back to his community by serving on several towing boards and keeping 40 West involved with a number of community agencies.
Eric Weishaar is a Frederick-born native with over 30 years experience in the automotive repair industry.
Eric started his automotive career working for Earle Arnold at 40 West Auto Care & Towing in the late ’80s. After completing Lincoln Technical Institute in 1990, Eric has spent the last 30+ years working as a dedicated ASE Master Certified Technician, Service Writer, and Maryland State Inspector. Eric is a friendly, dedicated professional who provides the very best service to our customers and to our team. His professional training, mechanical knowledge, and focus on customer satisfaction is unparalleled.
We are pleased to have Eric deliver the unique, reliable automotive repair and maintenance service that you have come to know and trust over our last 40+ years in the business.
Dispatch & Office Administrator
Debbie is our administrative manager overseeing dispatch and other office duties. Debbie has been with 40 West Auto Care & Towing for over 30 years.
Why Choose 40 West Auto Care & Towing
For years 40 West Auto Care & Towing has been there for the people of Frederick. We love what we do, and that basic fact fuels our business. We are dedicated to our customers, and that’s why they stick with us—the best auto repair Frederick has to offer.
40 West Auto Care & Towing was founded on the basic idea that everyone deserves respect. It is our mission to treat each person that comes through our door with dignity and sensitivity. We believe this attention to detail has paid off by providing us with our loyal, friendly family of customers. That’s what makes 40 West Auto Care & Towing the best car service in Frederick!
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Towing and Roadside Assistance
- 5 Diamond Preferred Service Provider for AAA
- AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop
- NAPA Auto Care Center
- ASE Blue Seal Repair Facility
- Our auto repairs have a national warranty with NAPA for 12 months / 12,000 miles.
- Serving Frederick, MD since 1979. Over 40 years!
- Platinum Level Service Provider
Code of Ethics
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products that are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.